Sococo is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sococo from your computerSocial Communications Company
. Check out here
for more information on Social Communications Company. Click on http://www.sococo.com
to get more information about Sococo on Social Communications Company's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sococo directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sococo's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sococo\Uninstall.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sococo\Uninstall.log". The program's main executable file occupies 2.48 MB (2601984 bytes) on disk and is labeled Sococo.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Sococo. They take 3.01 MB (3161032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckWebSvc.exe (66.50 KB)
- sococolog.exe (92.00 KB)
- SococoService.exe (28.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (291.45 KB)
- HudDog.exe (56.50 KB)
- HudLauncher.exe (11.50 KB)
- Sococo.exe (2.48 MB)
The current web page applies to Sococo version 22.214.171.12489
only. You can find here a few links to other Sococo releases:
...click to view all...
Sococo is an application released by Social Communications Company. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Sococo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sococo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sococo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sococo". If it exists on your system the Sococo application will be found very quickly. After you select Sococo in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sococo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sococo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sococo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sococo\Uninstall.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sococo\Uninstall.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sococo.
8. After removing Sococo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sococo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sococo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sococo by Social Communications Company from your PC, nor are we saying that Sococo by Social Communications Company is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sococo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 03:33:51.160