Snowy Dune Launcher
This page contains complete information on how to remove Snowy Dune Launcher for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Snowy Dune Launcher from your systemSnowy Dune
. Further information on Snowy Dune can be found here
. Usually the Snowy Dune Launcher program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Snowy Dune Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Snowy Dune Launcher is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Snowy Dune Launcher\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called SnowyDuneLauncher.exe and it has a size of 125.50 KB (128512 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Snowy Dune Launcher. They occupy an average of 844.66 KB (864929
bytes) on disk.
- SnowyDuneLauncher.exe (125.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- Updater.exe (16.00 KB)
This page is about Snowy Dune Launcher version 1.0.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Snowy Dune Launcher versions:
Snowy Dune Launcher is a program released by the software company Snowy Dune. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Snowy Dune Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Snowy Dune Launcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Snowy Dune Launcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "Snowy Dune Launcher". If it is installed on your PC the Snowy Dune Launcher application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Snowy Dune Launcher in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Snowy Dune Launcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Snowy Dune Launcher.
8. After uninstalling Snowy Dune Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Snowy Dune Launcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Snowy Dune Launcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Snowy Dune Launcher by Snowy Dune from your computer, nor are we saying that Snowy Dune Launcher by Snowy Dune is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Snowy Dune Launcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-29 22:44:52.110