Snowy Dune Launcher
Snowy Dune Launcher is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Snowy Dune Launcher from your systemSnowy Dune
. You can read more on Snowy Dune or check for application updates here
. Snowy Dune Launcher is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Snowy Dune Launcher folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Snowy Dune Launcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\Snowy Dune Launcher\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Snowy Dune Launcher's main file takes about 126.00 KB (129024 bytes) and its name is SnowyDuneLauncher.exe.
Snowy Dune Launcher contains of the executables below. They occupy 845.16 KB (865441
bytes) on disk.
- SnowyDuneLauncher.exe (126.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- Updater.exe (16.00 KB)
This page is about Snowy Dune Launcher version 1.0.4
only. You can find here a few links to other Snowy Dune Launcher versions:
Snowy Dune Launcher is a program by Snowy Dune. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Snowy Dune Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Snowy Dune Launcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Snowy Dune Launcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "Snowy Dune Launcher". If it exists on your system the Snowy Dune Launcher program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Snowy Dune Launcher in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Snowy Dune Launcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Snowy Dune Launcher.
8. After removing Snowy Dune Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Snowy Dune Launcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Snowy Dune Launcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Snowy Dune Launcher by Snowy Dune from your PC, we are not saying that Snowy Dune Launcher by Snowy Dune is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Snowy Dune Launcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-08 00:24:03.287