This info is about SniperPlayerV2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SniperPlayerV2 from your computerStreamingway Co., Ltd.
. More information about Streamingway Co., Ltd. can be read here
. SniperPlayerV2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SniperPlayerV2 directory, depending on the user's choice. SniperPlayerV2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SniperPlayerV2\uninstall.exe". SniperPlayer.exe is the SniperPlayerV2's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.45 MB (1525240 bytes) on disk.
SniperPlayerV2 is composed of the following executables which take 3.69 MB (3870180
bytes) on disk:
- SniperDownloader.exe (2.08 MB)
- SniperPlayer.exe (1.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (154.99 KB)
This web page is about SniperPlayerV2 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SniperPlayerV2:
...click to view all...
SniperPlayerV2 is an application marketed by the software company Streamingway Co., Ltd.. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove SniperPlayerV2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SniperPlayerV2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SniperPlayerV2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SniperPlayerV2". If it exists on your system the SniperPlayerV2 program will be found automatically. After you select SniperPlayerV2 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SniperPlayerV2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SniperPlayerV2.
8. After removing SniperPlayerV2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SniperPlayerV2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SniperPlayerV2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SniperPlayerV2 by Streamingway Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SniperPlayerV2 by Streamingway Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SniperPlayerV2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:59:37.420