SniperPlayerV2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SniperPlayerV2 from your computerStreamingway Co., Ltd.
. More data about Streamingway Co., Ltd. can be found here
. SniperPlayerV2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SniperPlayerV2 directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for SniperPlayerV2 is "C:\Program Files\SniperPlayerV2\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 154.72 KB (158433 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SniperPlayerV2. They take about 154.72 KB (158433
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (154.72 KB)
The current web page applies to SniperPlayerV2 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SniperPlayerV2:
...click to view all...
SniperPlayerV2 is a program marketed by Streamingway Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase SniperPlayerV2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SniperPlayerV2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SniperPlayerV2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SniperPlayerV2". If it is installed on your PC the SniperPlayerV2 program will be found automatically. When you select SniperPlayerV2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SniperPlayerV2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SniperPlayerV2.
8. After removing SniperPlayerV2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SniperPlayerV2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SniperPlayerV2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SniperPlayerV2 by Streamingway Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that SniperPlayerV2 by Streamingway Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SniperPlayerV2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:12:13.237