SniperPlayerV2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SniperPlayerV2 from your computerStreamingway Co., Ltd.
. More data about Streamingway Co., Ltd. can be found here
. SniperPlayerV2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SniperPlayerV2 directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for SniperPlayerV2 is "C:\Program Files\SniperPlayerV2\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 154.72 KB (158433 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SniperPlayerV2. They take about 154.72 KB (158433
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (154.72 KB)
The current web page applies to SniperPlayerV2 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SniperPlayerV2:
...click to view all...
SniperPlayerV2 is a program marketed by Streamingway Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase SniperPlayerV2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SniperPlayerV2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SniperPlayerV2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SniperPlayerV2". The SniperPlayerV2 application will be found automatically. After you click SniperPlayerV2 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SniperPlayerV2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SniperPlayerV2.
8. After removing SniperPlayerV2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SniperPlayerV2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SniperPlayerV2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SniperPlayerV2 by Streamingway Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that SniperPlayerV2 by Streamingway Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SniperPlayerV2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:12:13.237