Smite Public Test
This page is about Smite Public Test for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Smite Public Test from your computerHi-Rez Studios
. You can read more on Hi-Rez Studios or check for application updates here
. Usually the Smite Public Test program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite pt directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Smite Public Test. Smite.exe is the Smite Public Test's main executable file and it occupies around 33.96 MB (35612616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Smite Public Test. They occupy 60.65 MB (63594528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (33.96 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (52.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.3297.0
of Smite Public Test. Click on the links below for other Smite Public Test versions:
...click to view all...
Smite Public Test is a program marketed by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Smite Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Smite Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Smite Public Test or simply click the Search field and type in "Smite Public Test". If it is installed on your PC the Smite Public Test app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Smite Public Test in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Smite Public Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Smite Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Smite Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Smite Public Test which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smite Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Smite Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Smite Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smite Public Test in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 22:27:56.743