Smite Public Test
Smite Public Test is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Smite Public Test from your computerHi-Rez Studios
. Take a look here
for more info on Hi-Rez Studios. Usually the Smite Public Test application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite pt directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Smite Public Test is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe" uninstall=19. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Smite.exe and occupies 30.70 MB (32194560 bytes).
Smite Public Test is comprised of the following executables which occupy 54.78 MB (57440328
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2010.exe (20.91 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (30.70 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (55.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Smite Public Test version 1.0.2546.0
only. Click on the links below for other Smite Public Test versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove Smite Public Test from your computer.Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\hi-rez studios\hirezgames\smite\binaries\win32\smite.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezLauncherUI.exe
Smite Public Test is a program marketed by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Some users want to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Smite Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Smite Public Test from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Smite Public Test or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smite Public Test". The Smite Public Test program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Smite Public Test in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Smite Public Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smite Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Smite Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smite Public Test that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smite Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Smite Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Smite Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smite Public Test in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-23 17:35:59.090