Smilebox is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Smilebox from your PCSmilebox, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Smilebox, Inc.. Please follow http://support.smilebox.com
if you want to read more on Smilebox on Smilebox, Inc.'s website. Usually the Smilebox program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox folder, depending on the user's option during install. Smilebox's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox\uninstall.exe. Smilebox's main file takes around 730.29 KB (747816 bytes) and is named SmileboxStarter.exe.
Smilebox contains of the executables below. They take 3.06 MB (3213767
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SmileboxClient.exe (962.29 KB)
- SmileboxDvd.exe (346.29 KB)
- SmileboxPhoto.exe (246.29 KB)
- SmileboxStarter.exe (730.29 KB)
- SmileboxTray.exe (334.29 KB)
- SmileboxUpdater.exe (130.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (388.71 KB)
This web page is about Smilebox version 22.214.171.124509
only. Click on the links below for other Smilebox versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove Smilebox from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Smilebox:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\4M37QSBN\smilebox.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\4M37QSBN\www.smilebox.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Virtualized\C\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_search.smilebox.com_0.localstorage
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Updater By Smilebox
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Updater By Smilebox
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox\SmileboxStarter.exe
Smilebox is a program released by Smilebox, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Smilebox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Smilebox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Smilebox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smilebox". If it exists on your system the Smilebox program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Smilebox in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Smilebox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Smilebox:
- The publisher is: http://support.smilebox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smilebox.
8. After uninstalling Smilebox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Smilebox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smilebox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Smilebox by Smilebox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Smilebox by Smilebox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Smilebox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:57:54.337