This page contains detailed information on how to remove Smilebox for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Smilebox from your computerSmilebox, Inc.
. Further information on Smilebox, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the software Smilebox can be seen at http://support.smilebox.com
. Usually the Smilebox application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Smilebox. The application's main executable file has a size of 773.96 KB (792536 bytes) on disk and is called SmileboxStarter.exe.
Smilebox contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.18 MB (3330471
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SmileboxClient.exe (973.96 KB)
- SmileboxDvd.exe (345.96 KB)
- SmileboxPhoto.exe (245.96 KB)
- SmileboxStarter.exe (773.96 KB)
- SmileboxTray.exe (333.96 KB)
- SmileboxUpdater.exe (189.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (388.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11704
of Smilebox. Click on the links below for other Smilebox versions:
...click to view all...
Smilebox is an application offered by the software company Smilebox, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Smilebox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Smilebox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Smilebox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smilebox". If it is installed on your PC the Smilebox program will be found very quickly. After you select Smilebox in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Smilebox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Smilebox:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.smilebox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Smilebox.
8. After removing Smilebox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smilebox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smilebox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Smilebox by Smilebox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Smilebox by Smilebox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smilebox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 02:40:40.730