You can find on this page details on how to remove SmileFiles for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SmileFiles from your systemhttp://www.smile-files.com
. Take a look here
for more info on http://www.smile-files.com. More details about SmileFiles can be seen at http://www.smile-files.com
. SmileFiles is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SmileFiles folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SmileFiles is "C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". SmileFiles's main file takes about 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) and its name is SmileFiles.exe.
SmileFiles contains of the executables below. They take 8.02 MB (8406040
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.81 MB)
The current page applies to SmileFiles version 27.15.15
only. Click on the links below for other SmileFiles versions:
...click to view all...
SmileFiles is a program released by http://www.smile-files.com. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmileFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". The SmileFiles application will be found automatically. When you click SmileFiles in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smile-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmileFiles.
8. After uninstalling SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SmileFiles by http://www.smile-files.com from your PC, we are not saying that SmileFiles by http://www.smile-files.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmileFiles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:53:00.983