This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SmileFiles for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SmileFiles from your systemhttp://www.smile-files.com
. More information on http://www.smile-files.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.smile-files.com
if you want to read more on SmileFiles on http://www.smile-files.com's web page. SmileFiles is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SmileFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". SmileFiles's main file takes about 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) and its name is SmileFiles.exe.
The executable files below are part of SmileFiles. They occupy an average of 7.69 MB (8064472
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.15 MB)
- Updater.exe (341.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 270.15.21
of SmileFiles. For other SmileFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SmileFiles is a program released by the software company http://www.smile-files.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SmileFiles from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmileFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmileFiles". If it exists on your system the SmileFiles program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SmileFiles in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.smile-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SmileFiles by http://www.smile-files.com from your computer, we are not saying that SmileFiles by http://www.smile-files.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SmileFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 04:17:41.220