This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SmileFiles for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SmileFiles from your systemhttp://www.smile-files.com
. More information on http://www.smile-files.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.smile-files.com
if you want to read more on SmileFiles on http://www.smile-files.com's web page. SmileFiles is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SmileFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". SmileFiles's main file takes about 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) and its name is SmileFiles.exe.
The executable files below are part of SmileFiles. They occupy an average of 7.69 MB (8064472
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.15 MB)
- Updater.exe (341.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 270.15.21
of SmileFiles. For other SmileFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SmileFiles is a program released by the software company http://www.smile-files.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SmileFiles from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SmileFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmileFiles". The SmileFiles application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SmileFiles in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.smile-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SmileFiles by http://www.smile-files.com from your computer, we are not saying that SmileFiles by http://www.smile-files.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SmileFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 04:17:41.220