SmileFiles is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall SmileFiles from your PChttp://www.down4load.biz
. More information about http://www.down4load.biz can be seen here
. More info about the program SmileFiles can be seen at http://www.down4load.biz
. Usually the SmileFiles program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for SmileFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is called SmileFiles.exe and its approximative size is 843.96 KB (864216 bytes).
SmileFiles is comprised of the following executables which take 8.00 MB (8390920
bytes) on disk:
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.80 MB)
This web page is about SmileFiles version 27.15.15
alone. For more SmileFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove SmileFiles.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\SmileFiles
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayName
SmileFiles is an application offered by http://www.down4load.biz. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SmileFiles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmileFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SmileFiles program will be found very quickly. After you click SmileFiles in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.down4load.biz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmileFiles by http://www.down4load.biz from your PC, we are not saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4load.biz is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SmileFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:09:14.137