SmileFiles is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SmileFiles from your systemhttp://www.down4load.biz
. Further information on http://www.down4load.biz can be seen here
. More information about the application SmileFiles can be seen at http://www.down4load.biz
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SmileFiles folder (same installation drive as Windows). SmileFiles's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) on disk and is named SmileFiles.exe.
SmileFiles contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.39 MB (7749664
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 27.15.21
of SmileFiles. You can find below a few links to other SmileFiles releases:
...click to view all...
SmileFiles is a program marketed by http://www.down4load.biz. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SmileFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SmileFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmileFiles". If it exists on your system the SmileFiles application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SmileFiles in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.down4load.biz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SmileFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmileFiles by http://www.down4load.biz from your PC, nor are we saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4load.biz is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmileFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:53:04.610