SmartRF Packet Sniffer
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SmartRF Packet Sniffer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SmartRF Packet Sniffer from your systemTexas Instruments
. You can find out more on Texas Instruments or check for application updates here
. More information about SmartRF Packet Sniffer can be found at http://www.ti.com
. SmartRF Packet Sniffer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\SmartRF Tools directory, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) on disk and is titled Packet Sniffer.exe.
SmartRF Packet Sniffer contains of the executables below. They take 9.39 MB (9842688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SmartRFProg.exe (2.21 MB)
- SmartRFProgConsole.exe (188.00 KB)
- Packet Sniffer.exe (724.00 KB)
- Packet Sniffer.exe (200.00 KB)
- GenPacketSniffer.exe (464.00 KB)
- assistant.exe (1.08 MB)
- device_control_panel.exe (781.50 KB)
- SmartRFProg.exe (2.22 MB)
- startup_window.exe (1.57 MB)
The current web page applies to SmartRF Packet Sniffer version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other SmartRF Packet Sniffer versions:
...click to view all...
SmartRF Packet Sniffer is an application offered by the software company Texas Instruments. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove SmartRF Packet Sniffer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SmartRF Packet Sniffer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SmartRF Packet Sniffer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmartRF Packet Sniffer". If it exists on your system the SmartRF Packet Sniffer application will be found automatically. When you click SmartRF Packet Sniffer in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SmartRF Packet Sniffer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmartRF Packet Sniffer.
8. After uninstalling SmartRF Packet Sniffer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartRF Packet Sniffer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartRF Packet Sniffer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SmartRF Packet Sniffer by Texas Instruments from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartRF Packet Sniffer by Texas Instruments is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartRF Packet Sniffer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-10 08:52:52.027