SmartRF Packet Sniffer
SmartRF Packet Sniffer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SmartRF Packet Sniffer from your systemTexas Instruments
. You can read more on Texas Instruments or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to SmartRF Packet Sniffer at "http://www.ti.com/lprf"
. Usually the SmartRF Packet Sniffer application is found in the C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\SmartRF Tools\Packet Sniffer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\SmartRF Tools\Packet Sniffer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SmartRF Packet Sniffer. The program's main executable file is named Packet Sniffer.exe and occupies 724.00 KB (741376 bytes).
SmartRF Packet Sniffer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.41 MB (1475610
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (42.03 KB)
- Packet Sniffer.exe (724.00 KB)
- Packet Sniffer.exe (200.00 KB)
- GenPacketSniffer.exe (368.00 KB)
- psnexample.exe (107.00 KB)
The current page applies to SmartRF Packet Sniffer version 2.17.1
alone. For other SmartRF Packet Sniffer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SmartRF Packet Sniffer is a program by Texas Instruments. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SmartRF Packet Sniffer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SmartRF Packet Sniffer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmartRF Packet Sniffer or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartRF Packet Sniffer". The SmartRF Packet Sniffer application will be found very quickly. When you click SmartRF Packet Sniffer in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SmartRF Packet Sniffer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartRF Packet Sniffer:
- The web site of the application is: "http://www.ti.com/lprf"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\SmartRF Tools\Packet Sniffer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SmartRF Packet Sniffer.
8. After removing SmartRF Packet Sniffer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartRF Packet Sniffer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartRF Packet Sniffer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SmartRF Packet Sniffer by Texas Instruments from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartRF Packet Sniffer by Texas Instruments is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartRF Packet Sniffer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-18 12:43:38.090