Smart Pix Manager
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Smart Pix Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Smart Pix Manager from your PCXequte Software
. Go over here
for more details on Xequte Software. Further information about Smart Pix Manager can be seen at http://www.xequte.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Pix Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Pix Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Smart Pix Manager. SmartPix.exe is the Smart Pix Manager's main executable file and it takes around 5.82 MB (6098944 bytes) on disk.
Smart Pix Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.45 MB (6766922
bytes) on disk.
- SmartPix.exe (5.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.05
of Smart Pix Manager. For more Smart Pix Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Smart Pix Manager is an application released by the software company Xequte Software. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Smart Pix Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Smart Pix Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Smart Pix Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smart Pix Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Smart Pix Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Smart Pix Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Smart Pix Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smart Pix Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.xequte.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Pix Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Smart Pix Manager.
8. After removing Smart Pix Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Smart Pix Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smart Pix Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smart Pix Manager by Xequte Software from your PC, we are not saying that Smart Pix Manager by Xequte Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smart Pix Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 09:00:55.903