Smart Pix Manager
This info is about Smart Pix Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Smart Pix Manager from your systemXequte Software
. More information about Xequte Software can be found here
. More info about the program Smart Pix Manager can be seen at http://www.xequte.com
. Usually the Smart Pix Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Pix Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Smart Pix Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Pix Manager\unins000.exe. Smart Pix Manager's main file takes about 5.93 MB (6216704 bytes) and is named SmartPix.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Smart Pix Manager. They occupy 6.57 MB (6884682
bytes) on disk.
- SmartPix.exe (5.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Smart Pix Manager version 8.03
only. You can find below a few links to other Smart Pix Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Smart Pix Manager is a program offered by the software company Xequte Software. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Smart Pix Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Smart Pix Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Smart Pix Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smart Pix Manager". The Smart Pix Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select Smart Pix Manager in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Smart Pix Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smart Pix Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.xequte.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Pix Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smart Pix Manager.
8. After uninstalling Smart Pix Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Smart Pix Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Pix Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Smart Pix Manager by Xequte Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Smart Pix Manager by Xequte Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smart Pix Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-14 15:54:40.987