Slots of Vegas
You can find below details on how to uninstall Slots of Vegas for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Slots of Vegas from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Slots of Vegas is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slots of Vegas folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk and is titled casino.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Slots of Vegas. They occupy about 1.30 MB (1360896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (205.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.05.0
of Slots of Vegas. Click on the links below for other Slots of Vegas versions:
...click to view all...
Slots of Vegas is a program marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Slots of Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Slots of Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Slots of Vegas or simply click the Search feature and type in "Slots of Vegas". If it exists on your system the Slots of Vegas application will be found very quickly. When you select Slots of Vegas in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Slots of Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Slots of Vegas.
8. After removing Slots of Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Slots of Vegas that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Slots of Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Slots of Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Slots of Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Slots of Vegas supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 18:29:36.210