Slots of Vegas
Slots of Vegas is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Slots of Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Slots of Vegas directory (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the Slots of Vegas's main executable file and it takes approximately 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Slots of Vegas. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Slots of Vegas version 16.05.0
only. For more Slots of Vegas versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Slots of Vegas is an application offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Slots of Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Slots of Vegas from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Slots of Vegas or simply click the Search feature and type in "Slots of Vegas". If it exists on your system the Slots of Vegas app will be found automatically. After you select Slots of Vegas in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Slots of Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Slots of Vegas.
8. After removing Slots of Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Slots of Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Slots of Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Slots of Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Slots of Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Slots of Vegas in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:10:51.400