This page is about Slots Inferno for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Slots Inferno from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More info about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Slots Inferno is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Slots Inferno folder, subject to the user's choice. Slots Inferno's primary file takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and is called casino.exe.
The executable files below are part of Slots Inferno. They take about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.05.0
of Slots Inferno. You can find below info on other versions of Slots Inferno:
...click to view all...
Slots Inferno is a program released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Slots Inferno is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Slots Inferno from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Slots Inferno or simply activate the Search field and type in "Slots Inferno". If it is installed on your PC the Slots Inferno application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Slots Inferno in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Slots Inferno, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Slots Inferno.
8. After uninstalling Slots Inferno, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Slots Inferno that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Slots Inferno using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Slots Inferno by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Slots Inferno by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Slots Inferno supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 04:30:43.953