Slots Inferno is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Slots Inferno from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on RealTimeGaming Software. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slots Inferno folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the Slots Inferno's main executable file and it occupies approximately 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Slots Inferno. They take an average of 1.38 MB (1443840
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (450.00 KB)
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.1.7
of Slots Inferno. Click on the links below for other Slots Inferno versions:
...click to view all...
Slots Inferno is an application by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Slots Inferno is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Slots Inferno from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Slots Inferno or simply activate the Search field and type in "Slots Inferno". If it is installed on your PC the Slots Inferno application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Slots Inferno in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Slots Inferno, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Slots Inferno.
8. After uninstalling Slots Inferno, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Slots Inferno which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Slots Inferno with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Slots Inferno by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Slots Inferno by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Slots Inferno supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 19:51:14.787