This page is about Slotocash Casino for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Slotocash Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on RealTimeGaming Software. Slotocash Casino is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slotocash Casino folder, subject to the user's option. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Slotocash Casino. They occupy about 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
This info is about Slotocash Casino version 15.01.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Slotocash Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Slotocash Casino from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Slotocash Casino
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Slotocash Casino
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Slotocash Casino\_patch\package_list.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Slotocash Casino\bj.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Slotocash Casino\cache\Application Cache\Cache\data_0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Slotocash Casino\cache\Application Cache\Cache\data_1
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Slotocash Casino
Slotocash Casino is a program marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Slotocash Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Slotocash Casino from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Slotocash Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Slotocash Casino". If it exists on your system the Slotocash Casino application will be found automatically. After you click Slotocash Casino in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Slotocash Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Slotocash Casino.
8. After removing Slotocash Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Slotocash Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Slotocash Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Slotocash Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Slotocash Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Slotocash Casino in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:53:04.650