This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Slotocash Casino for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Slotocash Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Additional info about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Usually the Slotocash Casino program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slotocash Casino folder, depending on the user's option during install. Slotocash Casino's main file takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Slotocash Casino. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.12.0
of Slotocash Casino. Click on the links below for other Slotocash Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Slotocash Casino is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Slotocash Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Slotocash Casino from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Slotocash Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Slotocash Casino". The Slotocash Casino application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Slotocash Casino in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Slotocash Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Slotocash Casino.
8. After removing Slotocash Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Slotocash Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Slotocash Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Slotocash Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Slotocash Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Slotocash Casino supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 03:55:10.377