This page contains complete information on how to remove Skipper for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Skipper from your computerInventic s.r.o.
. Further information on Inventic s.r.o. can be found here
. You can get more details on Skipper at http://skipper18.com
. Usually the Skipper program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Skipper directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Skipper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skipper\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Skipper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 18.41 MB (19300448 bytes) on disk.
Skipper is composed of the following executables which take 18.48 MB (19375913
bytes) on disk:
- Skipper.exe (18.41 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.113
of Skipper. For other Skipper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skipper is a program by the software company Inventic s.r.o.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Skipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Skipper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skipper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skipper". The Skipper application will be found very quickly. After you select Skipper in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skipper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skipper:
- The web site of the program is: http://skipper18.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skipper\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skipper.
8. After removing Skipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skipper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skipper by Inventic s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that Skipper by Inventic s.r.o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skipper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 13:16:21.650