This page is about Skipper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Skipper from your PCInventic s.r.o.
. Additional info about Inventic s.r.o. can be read here
. Please follow http://skipper18.com
if you want to read more on Skipper on Inventic s.r.o.'s page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Skipper folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Skipper is C:\Program Files (x86)\Skipper\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Skipper.exe is the Skipper's primary executable file and it takes circa 11.48 MB (12032496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Skipper. They take about 11.55 MB (12107956
bytes) on disk.
- Skipper.exe (11.48 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.69 KB)
The current web page applies to Skipper version 126.96.36.1990
alone. For more Skipper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skipper is a program offered by Inventic s.r.o.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Skipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Skipper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skipper or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skipper". If it exists on your system the Skipper application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skipper in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skipper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skipper:
- The web site of the application is: http://skipper18.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Skipper\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skipper.
8. After removing Skipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skipper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skipper by Inventic s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that Skipper by Inventic s.r.o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skipper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 09:11:23.060