SiteRanker is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SiteRanker from your systemCrawler, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Crawler, LLC. Click on http://www.siteranker.com/
to get more facts about SiteRanker on Crawler, LLC's website. SiteRanker is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker folder, depending on the user's decision. SiteRanker's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.02 MB (1071104 bytes) on disk and is named SiteRankTray.exe.
The executable files below are part of SiteRanker. They occupy about 2.19 MB (2299738
bytes) on disk.
- SiteRankTray.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This data is about SiteRanker version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other SiteRanker releases:
...click to view all...
SiteRanker is an application by Crawler, LLC. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove SiteRanker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SiteRanker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SiteRanker or simply click the Search field and type in "SiteRanker". If it is installed on your PC the SiteRanker program will be found automatically. After you click SiteRanker in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SiteRanker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SiteRanker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.siteranker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SiteRanker.
8. After uninstalling SiteRanker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SiteRanker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SiteRanker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SiteRanker by Crawler, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that SiteRanker by Crawler, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SiteRanker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 17:01:53.090