SiteRanker is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall SiteRanker from your PCCrawler, LLC
. You can find out more on Crawler, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.siteranker.com/
if you want to read more on SiteRanker on Crawler, LLC's web page. SiteRanker is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. SiteRanker's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker\unins000.exe. SiteRanker's main file takes around 1.03 MB (1084888 bytes) and is called SiteRankTray.exe.
SiteRanker is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.21 MB (2316777
bytes) on disk:
- SiteRankTray.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to SiteRanker version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other SiteRanker releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SiteRanker
SiteRanker is a program marketed by the software company Crawler, LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SiteRanker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SiteRanker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SiteRanker or simply activate the Search field and type in "SiteRanker". If it is installed on your PC the SiteRanker application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SiteRanker in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SiteRanker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SiteRanker:
- The publisher is: http://www.siteranker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SiteRanker.
8. After removing SiteRanker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SiteRanker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SiteRanker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SiteRanker by Crawler, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SiteRanker by Crawler, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SiteRanker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 10:13:12.383