This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SimplySync Backup for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SimplySync Backup from your systemCarifred.com
. Further information on Carifred.com can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SimplySync Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\SimplySync Backup\SimplySync.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SimplySync Backup. SimplySync Backup's main file takes about 558.51 KB (571912 bytes) and is called SimplySync.exe.
SimplySync Backup is composed of the following executables which take 558.51 KB (571912
bytes) on disk:
- SimplySync.exe (558.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of SimplySync Backup. Click on the links below for other SimplySync Backup versions:
SimplySync Backup is an application released by the software company Carifred.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SimplySync Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SimplySync Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SimplySync Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimplySync Backup". If it is installed on your PC the SimplySync Backup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SimplySync Backup in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SimplySync Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimplySync Backup.
8. After removing SimplySync Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimplySync Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimplySync Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SimplySync Backup by Carifred.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SimplySync Backup by Carifred.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SimplySync Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 02:58:05.330