You can find below details on how to remove SimplySync Backup for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall SimplySync Backup from your PCCarifred.com
. Additional info about Carifred.com can be found here
. Usually the SimplySync Backup program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimplySync Backup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SimplySync Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SimplySync Backup\SimplySync.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SimplySync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 543.28 KB (556320 bytes) on disk.
SimplySync Backup is composed of the following executables which take 543.28 KB (556320
bytes) on disk:
- SimplySync.exe (543.28 KB)
The current web page applies to SimplySync Backup version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of SimplySync Backup:
SimplySync Backup is a program by the software company Carifred.com. Some users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase SimplySync Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SimplySync Backup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SimplySync Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimplySync Backup". If it is installed on your PC the SimplySync Backup program will be found automatically. When you click SimplySync Backup in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SimplySync Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SimplySync Backup.
8. After removing SimplySync Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SimplySync Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimplySync Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SimplySync Backup by Carifred.com from your PC, we are not saying that SimplySync Backup by Carifred.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SimplySync Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 19:21:01.780