You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SimpleFiles for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://www.topfilesload.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on http://www.topfilesload.com. Click on http://www.topfilesload.com
to get more facts about SimpleFiles on http://www.topfilesload.com's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SimpleFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) on disk and is called SimpleFiles.exe.
The executables below are part of SimpleFiles. They take about 9.45 MB (9912368
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
The current web page applies to SimpleFiles version 15.15.09
alone. Click on the links below for other SimpleFiles versions:
SimpleFiles is an application released by the software company http://www.topfilesload.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SimpleFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it exists on your system the SimpleFiles application will be found very quickly. After you select SimpleFiles in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SimpleFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.topfilesload.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SimpleFiles by http://www.topfilesload.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.topfilesload.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SimpleFiles supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 14:05:23.317