SimpleFiles is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PChttp://www.topfilesload.com
. More data about http://www.topfilesload.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.topfilesload.com
to get more data about SimpleFiles on http://www.topfilesload.com's website. Usually the SimpleFiles application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SimpleFiles. SimpleFiles.exe is the SimpleFiles's primary executable file and it takes around 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SimpleFiles. They occupy 9.54 MB (10008200
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.15.10
of SimpleFiles. You can find below a few links to other SimpleFiles versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by SimpleFiles when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SimpleFiles
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\SimpleFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles\DisplayName
SimpleFiles is an application by the software company http://www.topfilesload.com. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SimpleFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SimpleFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it exists on your system the SimpleFiles program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SimpleFiles in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.topfilesload.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://www.topfilesload.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.topfilesload.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SimpleFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:30:28.077