Silver Sands Casino
Silver Sands Casino is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Silver Sands Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Sands Casino folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the Silver Sands Casino's main executable file and it takes close to 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Silver Sands Casino installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The current page applies to Silver Sands Casino version 16.05.0
only. Click on the links below for other Silver Sands Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Silver Sands Casino is an application marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Silver Sands Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Silver Sands Casino from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Silver Sands Casino or simply click the Search field and type in "Silver Sands Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Silver Sands Casino application will be found very quickly. When you select Silver Sands Casino in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Silver Sands Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Silver Sands Casino.
8. After removing Silver Sands Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Silver Sands Casino which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Silver Sands Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Silver Sands Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Silver Sands Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Silver Sands Casino in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 14:13:17.363