Silver Sands Casino
This web page is about Silver Sands Casino for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Silver Sands Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Usually the Silver Sands Casino application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Silver Sands Casino folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is labeled casino.exe and it has a size of 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
Silver Sands Casino installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.08 MB (1135616
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (112.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Silver Sands Casino version 15.05.0
alone. For other Silver Sands Casino versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Silver Sands Casino from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Silver Sands Casino when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Silver Sands Casino
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Silver Sands Casino
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Silver Sands Casino\_patch\Australian Slots - Achilles\swf_Download\achilles.swf
- C:\Program Files\Silver Sands Casino\_patch\Australian Slots - Achilles\swf_Download\dg-achilles-1-jackpot-rsc.swf
- C:\Program Files\Silver Sands Casino\_patch\Australian Slots - Achilles\swf_Download\dg-achilles-20-lineindicators-rsc.swf
- C:\Program Files\Silver Sands Casino\_patch\Australian Slots - Achilles\swf_Download\dg-achilles-rsc.swf
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Silver Sands Casino
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Silver Sands Casino\
Silver Sands Casino is an application by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Silver Sands Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Silver Sands Casino from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Silver Sands Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Silver Sands Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Silver Sands Casino app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Silver Sands Casino in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Silver Sands Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Silver Sands Casino.
8. After uninstalling Silver Sands Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Silver Sands Casino which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Silver Sands Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Silver Sands Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Silver Sands Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Silver Sands Casino supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:54:50.167