Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This page is about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your computerShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be found here
. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more information about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs on Shark007's website. Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs's entire uninstall command line is cmd. The program's main executable file is named Settings32.exe and it has a size of 1.22 MB (1284161 bytes).
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.39 MB (4607488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (274.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.4.5
of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. You can find below info on other releases of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is an application offered by Shark007. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 08:13:29.943