Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your computerShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Further information about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs can be found at http://shark007.net
. cmd is the full command line if you want to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.22 MB (1277723 bytes) on disk and is named Settings32.exe.
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.45 MB (5714650
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (506.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
This web page is about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 6.1.6
only. Click on the links below for other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is an application released by Shark007. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs program will be found automatically. After you click Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 17:11:38.703