Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your computerShark007
. More info about Shark007 can be found here
. More details about the software Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs can be found at http://shark007.net
. The full uninstall command line for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is cmd. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.22 MB (1283517 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. They occupy about 3.07 MB (3214204
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (274.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 10.8.2
alone. For more Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is an application by the software company Shark007. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 19:09:59.233