Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PCShark007
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Shark007. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs on Shark007's website. The entire uninstall command line for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is cmd. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.22 MB (1283919 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.39 MB (4604174
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (271.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 8.7.4
only. You can find below a few links to other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a program by Shark007. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". The Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:30:11.537