Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PCShark007
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Shark007. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs on Shark007's website. The entire uninstall command line for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is cmd. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.22 MB (1283919 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.39 MB (4604174
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (271.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 8.7.4
only. You can find below a few links to other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a program by Shark007. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". The Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs app will be found very quickly. When you select Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:30:11.537