Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your systemShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be found here
. More information about the application Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. cmd is the full command line if you want to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. ADVANCED_x64Components.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.47 MB (1545216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. They take about 4.53 MB (4753818
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ADVANCED_x64Components.exe (1.47 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (269.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.7.0
of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. Click on the links below for other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a program marketed by Shark007. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs app will be found automatically. When you click Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 13:43:34.457