Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PCShark007
. More info about Shark007 can be found here
. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs on Shark007's website. cmd is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. The program's main executable file occupies 1.23 MB (1284953 bytes) on disk and is labeled Settings32.exe.
The executable files below are part of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. They occupy an average of 3.06 MB (3207448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (259.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 6.1.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a program offered by the software company Shark007. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". The Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:46:58.333