You can find below detailed information on how to remove SecurityCenter for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SecurityCenter from your systemMcAfee, LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on McAfee, LLC. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SecurityCenter is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AlertViewer.exe is the SecurityCenter's main executable file and it takes circa 1.49 MB (1557432 bytes) on disk.
SecurityCenter contains of the executables below. They take 46.65 MB (48917376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.49 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.99 MB)
- firesvc.exe (492.50 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (1.07 MB)
- SvcDrv.exe (505.61 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (415.73 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (945.41 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.66 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.13 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (943.87 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (722.47 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (1.53 MB)
- QcCons32.exe (606.98 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (726.54 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.80 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (1.01 MB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (612.05 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.31 MB)
- McInstru.exe (620.66 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (856.16 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.78 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.52 MB)
- mispreg.exe (668.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (732.11 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (814.31 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (497.57 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.90 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (487.93 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (691.76 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (655.95 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (691.26 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.79 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (691.76 KB)
- browserhost.exe (3.47 MB)
- servicehost.exe (927.70 KB)
- uihost.exe (926.64 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.45 MB)
- updater.exe (2.33 MB)
The current web page applies to SecurityCenter version 16.027
alone. Click on the links below for other SecurityCenter versions:
SecurityCenter is an application offered by McAfee, LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall SecurityCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SecurityCenter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SecurityCenter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SecurityCenter". If it is installed on your PC the SecurityCenter app will be found very quickly. After you click SecurityCenter in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SecurityCenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SecurityCenter.
8. After removing SecurityCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SecurityCenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SecurityCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SecurityCenter by McAfee, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SecurityCenter by McAfee, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SecurityCenter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 13:40:06.560