This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Secure Folder for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Secure Folder from your systemSubiSoft Softwares
. Further information on SubiSoft Softwares can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.subisoft.net/securefolder.aspx
if you want to read more on Secure Folder on SubiSoft Softwares's web page. Secure Folder is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SubiSoft\Secure Folder folder, depending on the user's decision. Secure Folder's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SubiSoft\Secure Folder\SecureFolder.exe /Uninstall. ComputeHash.exe is the Secure Folder's main executable file and it occupies about 79.50 KB (81408 bytes) on disk.
Secure Folder is composed of the following executables which occupy 689.00 KB (705536
bytes) on disk:
- ComputeHash.exe (79.50 KB)
- PowerSwitch.exe (290.00 KB)
- ScreenCapture.exe (65.50 KB)
- ShortcutKeys.exe (103.00 KB)
- StartUpManager.exe (151.00 KB)
This data is about Secure Folder version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Secure Folder versions:
...click to view all...
Secure Folder is an application marketed by the software company SubiSoft Softwares. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Secure Folder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Secure Folder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Secure Folder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Secure Folder". If it exists on your system the Secure Folder program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Secure Folder in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Secure Folder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secure Folder:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.subisoft.net/securefolder.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SubiSoft\Secure Folder\SecureFolder.exe /Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Secure Folder.
8. After uninstalling Secure Folder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Secure Folder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Secure Folder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Secure Folder by SubiSoft Softwares from your PC, we are not saying that Secure Folder by SubiSoft Softwares is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Secure Folder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 15:33:40.457