You can find below detailed information on how to remove SecurDisc Viewer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SecurDisc Viewer from your computerNero AG
. You can find out more on Nero AG or check for application updates here
. More details about the application SecurDisc Viewer can be found at http://www.nero.com
. Usually the SecurDisc Viewer program is found in the C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero ControlCenter 4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SecurDisc Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ncc.exe is the SecurDisc Viewer's primary executable file and it takes around 4.29 MB (4502824 bytes) on disk.
SecurDisc Viewer contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.29 MB (4502824
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SecurDisc Viewer version 0.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SecurDisc Viewer:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SecurDisc Viewer we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero ControlCenter 4
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero ControlCenter 4\ncc.dll
- C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero ControlCenter 4\ncc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero ControlCenter 4\OnlineServices\iconv.dll
- C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero ControlCenter 4\OnlineServices\NOSMyNeroRegistration.dll
- C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero ControlCenter 4\OnlineServices\OnlineServices.manifest
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero ControlCenter 4\
SecurDisc Viewer is an application offered by the software company Nero AG. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SecurDisc Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SecurDisc Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SecurDisc Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SecurDisc Viewer". The SecurDisc Viewer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SecurDisc Viewer in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SecurDisc Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SecurDisc Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SecurDisc Viewer.
8. After removing SecurDisc Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SecurDisc Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SecurDisc Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SecurDisc Viewer by Nero AG from your computer, we are not saying that SecurDisc Viewer by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SecurDisc Viewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:14:33.417