SecurDisc Viewer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SecurDisc Viewer from your computerNero AG
. Take a look here
for more info on Nero AG. More information about the application SecurDisc Viewer can be seen at http://www.nero.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SecurDisc Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 121.29 KB (124200 bytes) on disk and is labeled ipclog.exe.
SecurDisc Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.13 MB (8528008
bytes) on disk.
- ipclog.exe (121.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (85.29 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.47 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
For other SecurDisc Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SecurDisc Viewer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
SecurDisc Viewer is a program released by Nero AG. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove SecurDisc Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SecurDisc Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SecurDisc Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "SecurDisc Viewer". If it exists on your system the SecurDisc Viewer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SecurDisc Viewer in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SecurDisc Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SecurDisc Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SecurDisc Viewer.
8. After uninstalling SecurDisc Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SecurDisc Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SecurDisc Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SecurDisc Viewer by Nero AG from your PC, nor are we saying that SecurDisc Viewer by Nero AG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SecurDisc Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 10:40:40.883