You can find below details on how to remove SecondLifeViewer for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SecondLifeViewer from your computerLinden Research, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Linden Research, Inc.. Click on http://secondlife.com/whatis/
to get more data about SecondLifeViewer on Linden Research, Inc.'s website. Usually the SecondLifeViewer application is found in the C:\Program Files\SecondLifeViewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\SecondLifeViewer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SecondLifeViewer. The program's main executable file is named SecondLifeViewer.exe and it has a size of 40.55 MB (42523144 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SecondLifeViewer. They occupy an average of 59.16 MB (62037999
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt64.exe (406.50 KB)
- SecondLifeViewer.exe (40.55 MB)
- slplugin.exe (879.00 KB)
- SLVersionChecker.exe (14.55 MB)
- SLVoice.exe (146.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (447.80 KB)
- win_crash_logger.exe (1.99 MB)
- dullahan_host.exe (241.00 KB)
This page is about SecondLifeViewer version 184.108.40.2062964
alone. For other SecondLifeViewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SecondLifeViewer is a program by Linden Research, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SecondLifeViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SecondLifeViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SecondLifeViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SecondLifeViewer". The SecondLifeViewer app will be found very quickly. After you click SecondLifeViewer in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SecondLifeViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SecondLifeViewer:
- The web site of the program is: http://secondlife.com/whatis/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SecondLifeViewer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SecondLifeViewer.
8. After removing SecondLifeViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SecondLifeViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SecondLifeViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SecondLifeViewer by Linden Research, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SecondLifeViewer by Linden Research, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SecondLifeViewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 22:08:32.517