This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SecondLifeViewer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SecondLifeViewer from your computerLinden Research, Inc.
. You can read more on Linden Research, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application SecondLifeViewer can be found at http://secondlife.com/whatis/
. SecondLifeViewer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecondLifeViewer folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall SecondLifeViewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SecondLifeViewer\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SecondLifeViewer.exe is the SecondLifeViewer's main executable file and it occupies approximately 29.53 MB (30960128 bytes) on disk.
SecondLifeViewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 34.27 MB (35931330
bytes) on disk.
- SecondLifeViewer.exe (29.53 MB)
- slplugin.exe (680.00 KB)
- SLVoice.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (447.49 KB)
- win_crash_logger.exe (1.36 MB)
The current web page applies to SecondLifeViewer version 184.108.40.2066796
only. For more SecondLifeViewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SecondLifeViewer is an application released by Linden Research, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SecondLifeViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SecondLifeViewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SecondLifeViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "SecondLifeViewer". The SecondLifeViewer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SecondLifeViewer in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SecondLifeViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SecondLifeViewer:
- The software company is: http://secondlife.com/whatis/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SecondLifeViewer\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SecondLifeViewer.
8. After uninstalling SecondLifeViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SecondLifeViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SecondLifeViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SecondLifeViewer by Linden Research, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SecondLifeViewer by Linden Research, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SecondLifeViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 14:11:23.893