Search And Know
You can find below details on how to remove Search And Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Search And Know from your computerSearch And Know
. You can read more on Search And Know or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Search And Know can be seen at http://www.searchandknow.com/support
. Usually the Search And Know program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search And Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Search And Know is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search And Know\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 364.17 KB (372912 bytes).
Search And Know is comprised of the following executables which occupy 887.67 KB (908976
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Search And Know version 2.0.5918.30984
only. For more Search And Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search And Know is an application offered by Search And Know. Some computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Search And Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Search And Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search And Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search And Know". The Search And Know application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search And Know in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search And Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search And Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchandknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search And Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search And Know.
8. After removing Search And Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search And Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search And Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search And Know by Search And Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search And Know by Search And Know is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search And Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 23:27:08.440