Search And Know
Search And Know is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search And Know from your computerSearch And Know
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Search And Know. Please follow http://www.searchandknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search And Know on Search And Know's website. Search And Know is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search And Know directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Search And Know is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search And Know\uninstaller.exe. Search And Know's primary file takes about 364.20 KB (372936 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search And Know is comprised of the following executables which take 887.70 KB (909000
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.20 KB)
The current page applies to Search And Know version 2.0.5889.31033
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Search And Know:
...click to view all...
Search And Know is a program released by Search And Know. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Search And Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search And Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search And Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search And Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search And Know program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search And Know in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search And Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search And Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchandknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search And Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search And Know.
8. After uninstalling Search And Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search And Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search And Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search And Know by Search And Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search And Know by Search And Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search And Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-31 03:16:32.153