ScrollNavigator is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ScrollNavigator from your PCDeskSoft
. You can find out more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. More data about the application ScrollNavigator can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. ScrollNavigator is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ScrollNavigator directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing ScrollNavigator is C:\Program Files\ScrollNavigator\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ScrollNavigator.exe is the ScrollNavigator's main executable file and it takes around 1.38 MB (1444560 bytes) on disk.
ScrollNavigator contains of the executables below. They take 1.60 MB (1682370
bytes) on disk.
- ScrollNavigator.exe (1.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.1
of ScrollNavigator. For other ScrollNavigator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ScrollNavigator is a program offered by the software company DeskSoft. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase ScrollNavigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ScrollNavigator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ScrollNavigator or simply click the Search field and type in "ScrollNavigator". If it is installed on your PC the ScrollNavigator app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ScrollNavigator in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ScrollNavigator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScrollNavigator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ScrollNavigator\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ScrollNavigator.
8. After removing ScrollNavigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ScrollNavigator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScrollNavigator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ScrollNavigator by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that ScrollNavigator by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScrollNavigator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 15:09:30.670