ScrollNavigator is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ScrollNavigator from your computerDeskSoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DeskSoft. Please open http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on ScrollNavigator on DeskSoft's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScrollNavigator directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for ScrollNavigator is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScrollNavigator\Uninstall.exe. ScrollNavigator.exe is the ScrollNavigator's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.37 MB (1441488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ScrollNavigator. They take about 2.08 MB (2176180
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (400.00 KB)
- ScrollNavigator.exe (1.37 MB)
- ScrollNavigator64.exe (85.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (231.97 KB)
The current web page applies to ScrollNavigator version 5.2.3
alone. For more ScrollNavigator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ScrollNavigator is a program released by DeskSoft. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove ScrollNavigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ScrollNavigator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ScrollNavigator or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScrollNavigator". If it exists on your system the ScrollNavigator program will be found automatically. After you click ScrollNavigator in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ScrollNavigator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScrollNavigator:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScrollNavigator\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ScrollNavigator.
8. After uninstalling ScrollNavigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ScrollNavigator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScrollNavigator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ScrollNavigator by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ScrollNavigator by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ScrollNavigator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 23:44:11.867