This web page is about Scribe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Scribe from your computerMemecode
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Memecode. Please open http://www.memecode.com/
if you want to read more on Scribe on Memecode's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Memecode\Scribe directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Scribe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Memecode\Scribe\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Scribe.exe and its approximative size is 4.13 MB (4328960 bytes).
Scribe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.17 MB (4376639
bytes) on disk.
- Scribe.exe (4.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (36.56 KB)
- Updater.exe (10.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of Scribe. For other Scribe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Scribe is an application marketed by the software company Memecode. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Scribe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Scribe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Scribe". The Scribe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Scribe in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scribe:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.memecode.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Memecode\Scribe\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Scribe.
8. After removing Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Scribe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Scribe by Memecode from your PC, we are not saying that Scribe by Memecode is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Scribe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 16:06:20.493